When you order in our store you agree to our conditions.
Note: If you don’t agree you should not buy in our store of course!
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Payment information and bank details
We use Mollie as our payment provide to provide you with the best payment experience and options possible.
We may collect the following information:
– contact information including your email address
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
Internal record keeping (especially accountant and tax office).
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write us (see address at the bottom).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
– A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
– We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
– Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We use an automatic tool for you to compute shipping costs. Stickers will be shipped in envelopes inside a ziplock bag.
If you want the shipment to be tracked and/or insured please use the “insured” option. We are not responsible for
uninsured items being lost or damaged after handing them over to the postal service.
Note: We always take images of all packed items before we deliver them to the postal service.
Shipping will typically be within a week, if you need the items fast please let us know. We ship worldwide, since stickers are not that heavy shipping is not that expensive in general. Above € 50,- we generally ship for free (uninsured).
If you are not satisfied with the item you have the right to return the (unused and intact) item within 14 days after receival. Please always contact us first. If there is a problem with the item, please contact us and send us an image of the problem(s).
Note: Minor deviations and/or print errors can always occur, that also happens to original LEGO stickers, so bear this in mind before ordering, we check each item before approving it for stocking.
Dutch and other languages
N.b. Wilt u deze informatie in het Nederlands, stuurt u ons dan een verzoek of gebruik translate.google.com. You can contact us in Dutch, English and German (and maybe even French).
Ministickers is a JKSOFT Company
Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) 08075143
Establishment number: 000011581301
Dutch VAT ID: NL172970775B02
8071 BL, Nunspeet
Gelderland, The Netherlands
Note contact us first before visiting to make sure there is someone in.